Sonic Sherpa is especting a big day, but as they’re not quite out of the woods COVID-wise yet in Brisbane they’re introducing the following safety initiatives:
- opening early (8am) to minimise crowd limits
- limits on numbers of people in shop at once (15)
- limits on time spent inside shop
- shop layout tailored to allow for maximum social distancing
- people on the door facilitating the easy entry and exit and keeping the line running smoothly
- call and collect from door option available
- masks and hand sanitiser available upon request.
They’re also in discussion with their friends at the Stones Corner Hotel in an attempt to make the new-school RSD experience as quick and as painless as possible (stay tuned for details).