For the first time there are limited edition Record Store Day bags. Made from what’s called ‘non woven material’ (like the thick green Woollies bags), they are bright orange and have this year’s logo on them. Oh and they take heaps of records.
Only available at a limited number of participating stores:
- Atlantis Music, Southport, Gold Coast
- #beatniks, Broadbeach, Gold Coast
- Hum on King, Newtown, Sydney
- Landspeed Records, Canberra
- Northside Records, Fitzroy, Melbourne
- Readings, St Kilda and Carlton, Melbourne
- Rockaway Records, Carindale, Brisbane
- RockingHorse Records, Brisbane
- Songland Records, Weston, Canberra
- Sounds Espresso, Marrickville, Sydney
- The Basement Discs, Melbourne
- The Record Finder, Fremantle
- TSG Glen Innes, Glen Innes, NSW
- White Rabbit Record Bar, Kensington, Melbourne
Many stores are giving them away to the first customers or whoever buy more than x records (until all gone) and such. So check with your local store/s. These will be collectables!
Thanks to #beatniks for the pic. Borrowed from their Instagram!